2.28.2011

Calm Before the Storm

We're down to a matter of hours, now.  Regardless, I am not going to start writing at midnight.  I am not that excited.  But I am looking forward to the first round of assignments, despite being the one who assigned them.  Which is good.

I have already noticed a difference in my blogging style.  On my personal (if you ask nicely, I might give you the link), I generally roam around and write as I think.  Here, I'm actually making an effort to sound intelligent.

Funny how that works.  Something to do with fresh starts, perhaps?

Ah, 11:11 - make a wish!

See you on the other side, mates...when the challenge shall begin.  Rah!

3 comments:

  1. hahah, have I told you that I love the way your write, Jennette?? Even when you aren't trying to sound intelligent.

    mwahhhaaah, I don't *have* to ask for your link... and maybe I'll just start handing it out. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Well, I'm glad you enjoy it. :D

    Hehehe, you could. And you probably would. And I doubt I'd care very much. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, you make me smile & laugh. ;)

    soooo. what *is* that link?

    umm, I best run away so I can get to working on all my assignments. Aaack! :-/

    ReplyDelete