3.02.2011

mumford & sons radio

i lie stretched on the floor, my feet resting on the hearth, soaking in the warmth from the fire.  a plain white t's song thrums quietly from pandora, blending with the light, flat clatter of laptop keys.  it was sunny this morning, but the marine layer has since rolled in.  which is why we're holed up in the living room with a fire and tunes and typing.  pandora moves on to florence + the machine and my foot automatically picks up the beat.


we're going to the theater tonight, to see steel magnolias.  first, though, we shall pick up a couple of burritos for dinner and roam the island in our classy-casual clothes and capture photographs of loveliness.


mumford & sons play and i turn up the volume.


i feel like watching a hitchcock film.

2 comments:

  1. LOL, burritos! :) you're trying to make us hungry, right?!??

    florence + the machine - is that a name of a group, or is that '+' supposed to be 'and' or what? I was confused, but if it is a group then I'm fine.

    I was also going to correct you on your not capitalizing proper nouns, but I suppose you meant to not do that... :P

    that sounds like a happy day! yummy food & photographs of loveliness. I love it!

    ReplyDelete